An immersive 2-day learning experience for coaches of all levels.
Created for coaches, by coaches.
There is no one “right” way to coach volleyball. This approach led us to create world class in-person and virtual experiences designed to share different philosophies, coaching styles and training methods with one thing in mind—helping you become a better coach. With decades of experience at the college, club, high school and national team levels, our elite coaches are ready to share the ways they’ve found success—so you can find yours!
Learn from a Line-up of the Nation’s Best.
Our clinics are designed to provide a steady flow of good ideas to help you and your team perform better. Regardless if you’re a new coach or a seasoned veteran, we’re confident you’ll leave with dozens of new ideas.
Multiple Ways To Save:
Pay by credit card, check or P.O.
AOC Premium members automatically save 10% on all tickets.
Members of the Palmetto Regional Volleyball Association can contact the Region
for a discount code to access exclusive association pricing.
All discounts (group discounts and Premium member discount) will be displayed during checkout.
University of South Carolina
Carolina Volleyball Center
1051 Blossom Street
Columbia, SC 29208
See it on a map
Frequently Asked Questoins
Can’t find your question answered here? Contact us!
Coaches of all levels will benefit from the wide range of information covered at the clinic. From skill fundamentals and drill ideas to mental training and game strategies, this clinic will give you an in-depth look at training techniques and teaching methods that some of the top coaches in the country use with their own teams. Whether you’re a beginning coach, an experienced professional or somewhere in between, you’ll walk away with new ideas and methods you can implement in your gym immediately.
The best possible viewing and learning experience will happen in person at the gym. Attending the clinic in person will give you a great overall experience with a clear view of everything happening on the court, exclusive access to the clinicians to ask questions face-to-face, a printed handbook for notes, the chance to take home prizes, networking opportunities with other local coaches and much more. There’s nothing quite like the experience of pulling Russ Rose or John Dunning aside and getting to talk to them about your own team!
Although the best possible viewing experience will happen in person at the gym, we understand that there are many reasons you may not want to travel to a clinic. Besides getting to watch from the comfort of your own home (in pjs … on the couch … near the fridge!), there are many benefits to attending an AOC clinic virtually, including:
- Save money with cheaper tickets and no travel and hotel
- Watch the clinic live or on demand if your schedule doesn’t allow for live viewing
- Watch only the topics that appeal to you if you’re not interested in a certain session
- Ask the clinicians questions in a dedicated Q&A session for virtual attendees
- Receive a printable handbook PDF for note-taking during the clinic
- Receive continuing education hours for participating
- Easily attend multiple clinics
Purchasing a virtual ticket gives you access to a lot of the same things you would get at the clinic if you attended in-person, including:
- Access to the live clinic stream
- The opportunity to ask the clinicians questions and get them answered in a virtual Q&A
- A printable handbook PDF full of drills and notes from the clinicians
- A certificate showing time spent at the clinic that can be submitted for continuing education hours
- On-demand access to the virtual clinic recording for life
- Access to discounts on gear and tools from AOC and its partners
- Your ID for check-in (no ticket needed)
- A pen / pencil / highlighter
- Clothing that is comfortable for sitting in (no court activity required)
- A water bottle that you can refill and snacks as desired
- Cash / Check / Credit Card
- An extra sweater, seat cushion, blanket, etc. if you would like some extra padding to sit on
No, Premium members will not be able to access the footage from the clinic unless they’ve purchased access. You can either purchase a clinic ticket now to watch live during the event (with perks like Q&As with the clinicians, clinic handbook and CEUs), or you can purchase access to the clinic recordings after the clinic series ends in June. Clinic recordings will be the same price as virtual clinic tickets. Premium members receive a 10% discount off of all clinic options – in-person tickets, virtual tickets, and clinic recordings.
AOC Premium members automatically receive a 10% discount on both in-person and virtual clinic tickets. Just make sure you’re signed into your Premium account when purchasing.
Early bird pricing is in effect until February 29, 2024. You’ll automatically save 10% on tickets until then!
You can save an additional 10-15% on in-person tickets if you attend with a group. Savings will vary based on the number of coaches in your group.
When you purchase a clinic ticket, a receipt will be emailed to you stating the amount paid. If you purchased a virtual ticket, you can sign in to your account and go here to view all of your past store purchases. If you cannot access your receipt either of these ways, please reach out to [email protected] for assistance.
In-person ticket refund policy: You can receive a 90% refund of your in-person ticket up until 48 hours before the day of the clinic. After the 48-hour mark, no refunds will be available. For example, if the clinic begins on April 4, you can request a refund up until the end of the day on April 1.
Virtual ticket refund policy: You can receive a full refund of your virtual ticket up until 24 hours before the day of the clinic. Refund requests after the 24 hour mark will not be granted. For example, if the clinic begins on April 4, you can request a refund up until the end of the day on April 2.