May 6-7, 2023 Virtual Volleyball Coaching Clinic
Get immediate access to:
- 12 hours of on-court and classroom clinic sessions
- Printable handbook PDF full of drills and session notes from the presenting coaches
- Recording of the clinicians answering questions from virtual attendees in a post-clinic Q&A
- Certificate showing hours spent watching the clinic that can be used for continuing education credit
- On-demand access to the virtual clinic recording for life
- Russ Rose – Penn State University, 7-time NCAA Champion
- John Dunning – Stanford ’01-’16, 5-time NCAA Champion
- Terry Liskevych – Team USA ’84-’96, Oregon State ’05-’16
- Joe Sagula – UNC ’90-’22
- Sarah Rumely Noble – Appalachian State University
- Mike Schall – UNC, Triangle VBC Director ’11-’18
- Erik Hernandez – UNC Strength & Conditioning
- Court: Keys for training the six skills (Liskevych, Dunning, Rose)
- Court: Training game-changing liberos (Rose)
- Lecture: Tracking and utilizing stats (Liskevych)
- Court: Training productive middle attackers (Dunning)
- Lecture: Training better communication on the court (Sagula)
- Court: Serving technique, strategy and stats (Liskevych)
- Lecture: My top tips from 50+ years of coaching (Rose)
- Lecture: Transforming your team’s communication into a well-oiled machine using BAND
- Court: Drills to increase competitiveness (Rose)
- Lecture: Developing a winning team culture (Schall)
- Court: Effective setter training (Rumely Noble)
- Lecture: Developing your coaching philosophy (Liskevych)
- Court: Designing a team defense that works (Dunning)
- Lecture: How to help your team during the game (Rose)
- Court: Developing well-rounded outside hitters (Sagula)
- Lecture: Implementing the slide in your offense (Dunning)
- Court: Improving your sideout through serve receive (Rose)
- Lecture: Designing an offense for your level (Rumely Noble)
- Court: Drills for less than 12 players (All coaches)
- Court: Teaching players to read in every part of the game (Dunning)
- Court: Ways to improve your passing (Schall)
- Lecture: Creating better practice plans (Liskevych)
- Weight Room: Strength and conditioning for volleyball (Hernandez)
- Court: Training opposite attackers (Rose)
- Lecture: Training to play well under pressure (Dunning)
- Court: Blocking techniques and tactics (Dunning)
- Lecture: Helping your players’ mental health (Schall)
- Court: First swing offense vs. defense (Sagula, Liskevych)
- Court: 6v6 drills for every level (All coaches)
- Virtual Attendee Q&A
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Premium members get a discount?
Yes! Premium members save 10% on the clinic recording, applied automatically at checkout (no code needed).
How do I access the virtual clinic recording after purchasing?
After purchasing, you will find the link to watch the clinic sessions on demand under My Dashboard > Clinic Videos. The link will also be emailed to you.
How long do I get access to the clinic recording for?
By purchasing the clinic recording, you get lifetime access to the video of the clinic so you can revisit it whenever you want.
Will I also get access to the clinic handbook?
Yes! You will get access to a PDF of the clinic handbook that you can print to take notes in as you watch the clinic video.
What level of coach is this clinic for?
Coaches of all levels will benefit from the wide range of information covered at the clinic. From skill fundamentals and drill ideas to mental training and game strategies, this clinic will give you an in-depth look at training techniques and teaching methods that some of the top coaches in the country use with their own teams. Whether you’re a beginning coach, an experienced professional or somewhere in between, you’ll walk away with new ideas and methods you can implement in your gym immediately.