GENERAL MISSION STATEMENT OF THE BYOP® PROGRAM
The Mission and Philosophy of the BYOP® program is to provide youth who aspire to be the best they can be with the necessary volleyball skills and life lessons to reach their capabilities.
PARENT AND PLAYER ENGAGEMENT
Along with the training techniques is the engagement of parents and players.
– Both participate in the physical portion of the session and provide feedback and error analysis.
– Parents and players work side-by-side in order to more effectively learn the skills so that they can practice at home reinforcing the same cues …while improving their skills.
– In addition, each gains the respect of the other because of the challenge of the sport, the commitment of time and the teamwork needed to fulfill each of their roles.
FUN AND ACCOMPLISHMENT
This is A FUN Program in which to be involved!
– Being exposed to volleyball at this young age may be a player’s and/or parent’s first venture into the sport.
– Therefore, we want to make it an awesome and enjoyable learning experience for each of them as they learn sound fundamental skills, efficient and effective footwork and basic game strategies.
– One of the greatest values of the BYOP® program is that it opens doors for young volleyball players and inspires them to pursue options they never knew they had!