April 2-3 Virtual Volleyball Coaching Clinic
Get immediate access to:
- 12 hours of on-court and classroom clinic sessions
- Printable handbook PDF full of drills and session notes from the presenting coaches
- Recording of the clinicians answering questions from virtual attendees in a post-clinic Q&A
- Certificate showing hours spent watching the clinic that can be used for continuing education credit
- On-demand access to the virtual clinic recording for life
- Russ Rose – Penn State University, 7-time NCAA Champion
- John Dunning – Stanford ’01-’16, 5-time NCAA Champion
- Terry Liskevych – Team USA ’84-’96, Oregon State ’05-’16
- Craig Skinner – University of Kentucky, 2020 NCAA Champion
- Brandon Rosenthal – Lipscomb University
- Ann Mullins – Father Ryan High School, Exec. Director of Alliance VBC
- Tod Mattox – The Bishop’s School, COAST Volleyball club
- Ann Toy – Lipscomb University Director of Sports Nutrition
- Mental toughness and your libero (Rose, Dunning)
- Training middles to attack (Dunning, Skinner)
- Sports nutrition: Fueling for success (Toy)
- Training outside hitters (Skinner, Rosenthal)
- Managing your program (Rose, Dunning)
- Serving skills and strategy (Rosenthal, Liskevych)
- Designing your practices (Dunning, Skinner)
- Keys for all six skills (Liskevych, Rose)
- Building team culture (Skinner, Rosenthal)
- Drills for small groups (Liskevych, Skinner)
- The most important skills of coach (Rosenthal, Dunning)
- Advanced setting skills (Skinner, Rose)
- What statistics should I use? (Dunning, Liskevych)
- Team serve receive and coverage (Rose, Skinner)
- Terry’s Tips (Liskevych, Mattox)
- 4 vs. 4 drills (Dunning, Rosenthal)
- The secret sauce: Practice priorities (Mattox, Rose)
- Designing your transition offense (Rosenthal, Skinner)
- Favorite drills (All coaches)
- Setters vs. blockers (Rose, Dunning)
- Designing a team defense (Liskevych, Rose)
- Helping players to be self reliant (Dunning, Rosenthal)
- Maximizing touches in drills (Rose, Dunning)
- Planning practice (Rosenthal, Liskevych)
- Training players to read (Dunning, Rosenthal)
- What to say throughout game day (Mattox, Liskevych)
- Out-of-system offense vs. team defense (Rose, Liskevych)
- 6 vs. 6 drills (All coaches)
- Virtual Attendee Q&A
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Premium members get a discount?
Yes! Premium members save 10% on the clinic recording, applied automatically at checkout (no code needed).
How do I access the virtual clinic recording after purchasing?
After purchasing, you will find the link to watch the clinic sessions on demand under My Dashboard > Clinic Videos. The link will also be emailed to you.
How long do I get access to the clinic recording for?
By purchasing the clinic recording, you get lifetime access to the video of the clinic so you can revisit it whenever you want.
Will I also get access to the clinic handbook?
Yes! You will get access to a PDF of the clinic handbook that you can print to take notes in as you watch the clinic video.
What level of coach is this clinic for?
Coaches of all levels will benefit from the wide range of information covered at the clinic. From skill fundamentals and drill ideas to mental training and game strategies, this clinic will give you an in-depth look at training techniques and teaching methods that some of the top coaches in the country use with their own teams. Whether you’re a beginning coach, an experienced professional or somewhere in between, you’ll walk away with new ideas and methods you can implement in your gym immediately.