April 23-24 Virtual Volleyball Coaching Clinic
Get immediate access to:
- 12 hours of on-court and classroom clinic sessions
- Printable handbook PDF full of drills and session notes from the presenting coaches
- Recording of the clinicians answering questions from virtual attendees in a post-clinic Q&A
- Certificate showing hours spent watching the clinic that can be used for continuing education credit
- On-demand access to the virtual clinic recording for life
- Russ Rose – Penn State University, 7-time NCAA Champion
- Terry Liskevych – Team USA ’84-’96, Oregon State ’05-’16
- Mark Rosen – University of Michigan
- Debbie Brown – University of Notre Dame ’90-’14
- Ryan Theis – Marquette University
- Marie Zidek – DePaul University
- Mental toughness and your libero (Rose, Zidek)
- Training middles to attack (Liskevych, Brown)
- Attacking: Training great outside hitters (Brown, Theis)
- Designing your offense around an opposite (Theis)
- Keys for all six skills (Rose, Liskevych)
- Team serve receive strategy (Rose, Liskevych)
- Key ideas about practice (Liskevych, Theis)
- A system for training setters (Zidek, Brown)
- Teaching diggers how to read (Brown, Theis)
- Ball control drills (Brown, Zidek)
- Favorite drills (All coaches)
- Team defense vs. out-of-system offense (Rose, Liskevych)
- Serving: Skill, strategy & stats (Brown, Rose)
- Blocking: Skill, systems & strategy (Rose, Rosen)
- Keys to great passing (Rosen, Brown)
- Team defense vs. first swing offense (Rose, Rosen)
- Drills to boost competition (All coaches)
- Changing as the game changes (Rose)
- Resources for developing your coaching skills (Liskevych)
- Strength & conditioning for volleyball players (Zidek, Brown)
- Managing team parents (Brown)
- Hiring, managing & mentoring your staff (Zidek)
- Advice from 80+ years of coaching (Rose, Liskevych)
- Practice Design: It’s all about rhythm (Zidek, Liskevych)
- How we prepare for matches (Theis, Liskevych)
- What to say throughout game day (Rosen, Theis)
- What defense should YOU use (Theis, Liskevych)
- Establishing team culture (Liskevych, Theis)
- Virtual Attendee Q&A
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Premium members get a discount?
Yes! Premium members save 10% on the clinic recording, applied automatically at checkout (no code needed).
How do I access the virtual clinic recording after purchasing?
After purchasing, you will find the link to watch the clinic sessions on demand under My Dashboard > Clinic Videos. The link will also be emailed to you.
How long do I get access to the clinic recording for?
By purchasing the clinic recording, you get lifetime access to the video of the clinic so you can revisit it whenever you want.
Will I also get access to the clinic handbook?
Yes! You will get access to a PDF of the clinic handbook that you can print to take notes in as you watch the clinic video.
What level of coach is this clinic for?
Coaches of all levels will benefit from the wide range of information covered at the clinic. From skill fundamentals and drill ideas to mental training and game strategies, this clinic will give you an in-depth look at training techniques and teaching methods that some of the top coaches in the country use with their own teams. Whether you’re a beginning coach, an experienced professional or somewhere in between, you’ll walk away with new ideas and methods you can implement in your gym immediately.