June 11-12 Virtual Volleyball Coaching Clinic
Get immediate access to:
- Over 12 hours of on-court and classroom clinic sessions (40+ sessions, including 2 courts and 1 classroom)
- Printable handbook PDF full of drills and session notes from the presenting coaches
- Recording of the clinicians answering questions from virtual attendees in a post-clinic Q&A
- Certificate showing hours spent watching the clinic that can be used for continuing education credit
- On-demand access to the virtual clinic recording for life
- Russ Rose – Penn State University, 7-time NCAA Champion
- John Dunning – Stanford ’01-’16, 5-time NCAA Champion
- Terry Liskevych – Team USA ’84-’96, Oregon State ’05-’16
- Mike Sealy – UCLA, 2011 NCAA Champion
- Genny Volpe – Rice University
- Ruth N. Nelson – Bring Your Own Parent (BYOP®)
- Deborah Newkirk – Coach ‘Em Up
- Corinne Atchison – Director of Texas Advantage Volleyball
- Jamie Siegal – Flower Mound High School
- Danielle Barker – Marcus High School
- Mental toughness and your libero (Rose, Dunning)
- Training middles to attack (Dunning)
- Keys to building an offense (Sealy)
- How do you choose a lineup? (Rose, Liskevych)
- Training your setter (Sealy, Dunning)
- The first 20 minutes of practice (Newkirk)
- Team leadership: Do you need captains? (Volpe)
- Training great outside hitters (Volpe, Rose)
- 5 fun youth games (Newkirk)
- Statistics that matter (Liskevych, Sealy)
- Keys for all six skills (Liskevych, Rose)
- Training ugly: Chaos theory (Volpe)
- What to say throughout game day (Dunning)
- Team serve receive strategy (Rose, Liskevych)
- You and your setter (Barker)
- Fundamental serving and passing tips for youth (Newkirk)
- Key practice ideas (Liskevych, Dunning, Rose)
- Teaching transition skills (Sealy, Volpe)
- NART: Aquatic Resistance Training (Nelson)
- Developing a back row attack (Sealy, Volpe)
- Pressure passing at the HS level (Siegel)
- Advice from 80+ years of coaching (Rose, Liskevych)
- Teaching diggers how to read (Dunning, Rose)
- Drills for small groups (Liskevych, Sealy)
- Developing systems for youth teams (Nelson)
- Choosing your team defense (Volpe, Sealy)
- Developing effort (Rose)
- Helping players be self-reliant (Dunning)
- Favorite drills (All coaches)li>
- Team defense vs. out-of-system offense (Rose, Liskevych)
- Blocking: Skill, systems and strategy (Rose, Dunning)
- Team defense fundamentals (Liskevych)
- Reigniting the honor and pride in the struggle (Sealy)
- Serving: Skill, strategy and stats (Sealy, Liskevych)
- Creating a championship high school culture (Siegel)
- Keys to great passing (Dunning, Sealy)
- BYOP®: Bring Your Own Parent (Nelson)
- GoKids Youth Sports™ for ages 7 & under (Nelson)
- GoKids Youth Sports™ for ages 8 & up (Nelson)
- Use of film for beginners (Barker)/li>
- Team defense vs. first swing offense (Rose, Dunning)
- Resources for developing your coaching skills (Liskevych)
- Drills to boost competition (All coaches)
- Virtual Attendee Q&A
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Premium members get a discount?
Yes! Premium members save 10% on the clinic recording, applied automatically at checkout (no code needed).
How do I access the virtual clinic recording after purchasing?
After purchasing, you will find the link to watch the clinic sessions on demand under My Dashboard > Clinic Videos. The link will also be emailed to you.
How long do I get access to the clinic recording for?
By purchasing the clinic recording, you get lifetime access to the video of the clinic so you can revisit it whenever you want.
Will I also get access to the clinic handbook?
Yes! You will get access to a PDF of the clinic handbook that you can print to take notes in as you watch the clinic video.
What level of coach is this clinic for?
Coaches of all levels will benefit from the wide range of information covered at the clinic. From skill fundamentals and drill ideas to mental training and game strategies, this clinic will give you an in-depth look at training techniques and teaching methods that some of the top coaches in the country use with their own teams. Whether you’re a beginning coach, an experienced professional or somewhere in between, you’ll walk away with new ideas and methods you can implement in your gym immediately.