Instant access to 5 years of The Art of Coaching Volleyball clinic materials
Inside you’ll find an extensive library of volleyball knowledge from some of the top coaches in volleyball today. This handbook is a comprehensive guide of all topics presented at past Art of Coaching Volleyball coaching clinics.
- 40 topics – everything from basic skill techniques to philosophy and strategy
- 102 lectures – speaking notes from the most popular clinic sessions online
- 139 drills – Anything you want your team to work on; there’s a drill for it
- 5 practice plans – remade practice guides that you can use for practice today
- Strategies for teaching and adjusting skill techniques
- Advice on coaching systems, philosophies, planning & practice strategies
- Opinions on popular topics – regular vs. swing blocking, the pancake, etc.
- Blank coaching worksheets & templates
Don’t just read it; watch it! All content in this book has a corresponding video on our website. This means you can watch the full clinic session online, while following along with the notes in this handbook – just like if you were at the clinic!
*You must be a premium member to view the majority of videos.