Discover the Secrets of Coaching the Beach Game
Beach volleyball’s popularity is exploding, and it’s getting more competitive each year. If you want to gain an advantage, now is the time to elevate your coaching skills before the other programs catch up. Whether you’re brand-new to coaching or you’re a coach who’s transitioning from the indoor game, the Beach Coach Certification will deliver the tools you need to run an effective beach practice, prepare athletes for competition, and develop a winning program.
- Differences in beach from indoor
- Top 11 rule differences
- Building the individual player
- Building the basic program structure
- How to create pairs & teams
- Wind ball basics
- Skills training
- And more!
- Stein’s Beach Toolbox: Dive in for valuable tips from one of the best coaches on the beach! From planning practices to creating perfect pairings, you’ll learn what it takes to develop a winning program.
- Drills for the Sand: Hearing information is one thing, but watching it in action is even better. Watch over 70 minutes of beach drills specifically designed to improve skills, systems and communication.
- 24/7 “Members Only” Forum : Go one-on-one with fellow coaches as you work through the course. With exclusive 24/7 access, you can ask questions, share ideas and connect with peers anytime you want.
- 4+ hours of beach-specific instruction
- 8 core modules
- 27 video lessons
- Transcriptions of each lesson
- “Test your knowledge” quizzes with each module
- “Members only” access to the Beach Certification online forum
- Status as a Certified Beach Coach
- A digital badge for use on your website, social media platforms and other communication vehicles
- A digital certificate you can print, frame and display in your home, office or gym
There are no reviews yet.