In the Lauren Carlini Setter Training Series, the four-time All-American and USA National Team member gives you 76 action-packed minutes of setter-specific drills, advanced setting challenges and pre-match strategy discussions designed to improve your offense.
- Using the “triangle” technique for attaining correct hand position
- Promoting a neutral body position to fool the opponent’s defense
- Positioning your body properly to execute forward, back, side, jump and spin sets
- Getting to balls quickly using shuffle, run, outside plant and inside spin movements
- Performing jump sets using four different footwork patterns
- Controlling the ball when setting to different locations on the court