In the Lauren Carlini Setter Training Series, the four-time All-American and USA National Team member gives you 76 action-packed minutes of setter-specific drills, advanced setting challenges and pre-match strategy discussions designed to improve your offense.
- Using the “triangle” technique for attaining correct hand position
- Promoting a neutral body position to fool the opponent’s defense
- Positioning your body properly to execute forward, back, side, jump and spin sets
- Getting to balls quickly using shuffle, run, outside plant and inside spin movements
- Performing jump sets using four different footwork patterns
- Controlling the ball when setting to different locations on the court
Matthew McLeary –
Great series to watch and learn from one of the best. Enjoyed listening to Lauren and Coach Stone analyze a few matches and what Lauren did to prepare for those matches. Also appreciated Lauren’s “8 lessons,” look forward to sharing some of her thoughts with my players. Have already implemented Lauren’s 5 favorite drills and look to add some more because of this series. Well worth it! Most will take away more than 1%, I know I did. Again awesome series from the middle school to advanced level player. Best wishes Lauren at the national level!