Bridge the gap between training and competition
It is not enough to work on the Physical Elements of Performance and the Fundamental Skills of Volleyball in practice! Home training bridges the gap between training and competition by providing an ideal non-competetive, yet challenging, atmosphere within a safe and supportive environment. Your daily work at home affords players the opportunity to advance at a quicker rate.
Ruth has created this unique Home Training Program Series™ for elementary students, youth players, parents, teachers and coaches that may be practiced not only at home with a parent, sibling or friend, but also before or after your regular team practice.
This program addresses two major areas: the first is the Physical Elements of Performance, which includes jump rope routines, hand-eye coordination using tennis balls, ace player card exercises, and the basic enhanced movement patterns used in volleyball. The second is the Fundamental Skills of Volleyball, which includes the Ace Player Card exercises, self and partner tossing for passing and setting, tossing for serving and footwork and arm swing for attacking.
The Full Program
- 4 core sections: Physical Elements of Performance (Level 1 & 2) and Fundamental Skills of Volleyball (Level 1 & 2)
- Over 102 training exercises
- 34 training video clips
- Printable Ace Player Card to assist in exercises
- 8-week exercise worksheets
- 34 quizzes with 102 questions geared for youth that address the basics covered in each video
Items you will need to complete the Home Training Program Series™
- Jump rope
- Tennis balls (3)
- Baden Softlight Youth Volleyball
- Elastic band
There are no reviews yet.