Clinic Recording: Training Your Setters and Attackers
Get immediate access to:
- The 6-hour clinic, including a mix of on-court and classroom sessions
- Printable handbook PDF full of drills and notes from the clinicians
- Recording of the clinicians answering common questions from virtual attendees in a post-clinic Q&A
- Certificate showing hours spent watching the clinic that can be used for continuing education credit
- On-demand access to the virtual clinic recording for life
- Beth Launiere – University of Utah
- Terry Liskevych – Team USA (‘84 – ‘96) & OSU (‘05 – ‘16)
- Diane Flick-Williams – Western Washington University
- Mark Barnard – Oregon State University
- Ken Murczek – Oregon Tech
- The building blocks of setting
- The foundation of setter training
- Training system, vision and strategy
- Stats for setters
- Attack fundamentals
- Setters and middles
- Setters and outside hitters
- Setters and opposites
- Setter and back row attackers
- In-system connection
- Out-of-system connection
- Setting to win
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Premium members get a discount?
Yes! Premium members save 10% on the clinic recording, applied automatically at checkout (no code needed).
How do I access the virtual clinic recording after purchasing?
After purchasing, you will find the link to watch the live workshop under My Dashboard > Clinic Videos. The link will also be emailed to you.
How long do I get access to the clinic recording for?
By purchasing the clinic recording, you get lifetime access to the video of the clinic so you can revisit it whenever you want.
Will I also get access to the clinic handbook?
Yes! You will get access to two different versions of the clinic handbook – a color PDF for viewing online and a simplified black and white version that you can print to take notes in as you watch the clinic video.
What level of coach is this clinic for?
Coaches of all levels will benefit from the wide range of information covered at the clinic. From skill fundamentals and drill ideas to mental training and game strategies, this clinic will give you an in-depth look at training techniques and teaching methods that some of the top coaches in the country use with their own teams. Whether you’re a beginning coach, an experienced professional or somewhere in between, you’ll walk away with new ideas and methods you can implement in your gym immediately.